COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY STATEMENT
Copyright ©Cindy Jackson from 2013 and in perpetuity. All rights reserved. All contents (text, trademarks, illustrations, photos, graphics, files, designs, arrangements and everything else) on this website of Cindy Jackson are protected by Copyright, Intellectual Property and other protective laws. The contents of this website are to be used only for calling up in accordance with the Internet regulations.
Without the explicit written permission of Cindy Jackson it is prohibited to integrate in whole, or in part, any of the protected contents published on this website into other programs or other web sites or to use them by any other means whatsoever. This website contains elements that are protected by copyright and other laws that are subject to the copyright or other rights of third parties and that are correspondingly legally protected by for these third parties.
Be aware that activities that result in Copyright infringement and Intellectual Property theft can raise both civil and criminal law liabilities.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BY ENTERING THIS SITE YOU AGREE UNCONDITIONALLY TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS IN THEIR ENTIRETY.
The term ‘Cindy Jackson’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. Cindy Jackson (“We”) do our best to ensure that all information and advice we provide (on our web site (“the Site”) and elsewhere) is accurate.
The advice we provide is for educational and information purposes only and is not a substitute for qualified medical advice and/or consultation. We make no representations that our advice is accurate, up-to-date and/or complete and we offer no warranties in relation to it and we exclude all liability in relation to its contents, to the fullest extent such liability can be excluded by law.
The contents of the Site are for general information purposes only and do not purport to be comprehensive, to provide advice or in any way to create any legally enforceable relationship between us and you. You should independently verify any information before relying upon it. We advise you to take professional competent medical advice informed by and adapted to your particular circumstances. In no event shall Cindy Jackson and its contributors have any liability for incidental or consequential damages relating to use of any of the information and ideas contained on the Site and elsewhere.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Our registered office is P O Box 3410, London N6 4EE, England.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.